The sweet goodness of a New England fruit harvest comes to life in this wonderful combination of plump strawberries, ripe blueberries and juicy raspberries. The result is a distinct and refreshing taste where every berry comes through to make every occasion even better.
Fruit (blueberries, strawberries,red raspberries), Pure Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin,Lemon Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Citric Acid
Recipe - Summer Berry Pudding
1-pound Pound cake, such as frozen pound cake (Brioche or Challah bread
could be used instead)
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Mixed Berry Jam
1 cup water
• 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
1. Slice pound cake into 1/4-inch slices. Using a round 2 3/4-inch cookie cutter
cut 12 rounds. If pound cake slice is not big enough to form a complete round
you can patch together the cake.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, heat the Mixed Berry Jam and water over
medium heat. Stir until jam is melted, remove from heat and allow to cool
3. Place 2 Tablespoons of jam mixture in the bottom of 6 (4-ounce) ramekins
Place one pound cake round in each ramekin. Drizzle with jam. Evenly spread
the strawberries over jam. Place the remaining pound cake rounds over
strawberries. Drizzle remaining jam over cake. Wrap and refrigerate ramekins
at least 4 hours up to overnight before serving.
4. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, mint leaf and blueberries