Take the sweet intensity of wild Maine blueberries and add the perfect amount of sugar and a splash of lemon to get our top-selling Wild Maine Blueberry Jam. Bursting with flavor, these tiny, hand-raked Maine blueberries create the ideal fruit spread to top off toast, pancakes and PB&Js.
Made with Wild Maine Blueberries
Top Seller Since 1991
Wild Maine Blueberries, Pure Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice, Citric Acid.
Recipe - Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
10 - 12 Servinas
13/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
• 1 teaspoon ice water
16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x13-inch pan
2. Place flour, sugar and salt in food processor and pulse.
3. Add butter and process until the dough begins to form a ball, adding ice water
4. Press dough evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake until crust is
lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
5. While cooling, prepare filling. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
until well blended.
6. Add eggs and mix just until eggs are incorporated.
7. After crust cools for 30 minutes, pour cheesecake filling evenly over the crust
8. Spoon blueberry jam randomly on top of filling and then swirl to combine.
9. Bake for approximately 35-45 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool in